Subscribe!

Frangepanni Films

Sunday, December 26, 2010

#reverb 10 - December 26th

Prompt: Soul food. What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?


Any meal that was made with love and served with kindness this year touched my soul.  Of which, there were many dishes.  I won't name them all in case it causes my blog to crash :D


I'm very lucky to have a family that cares about good food and nutrition and takes the time to make delicious and healthy meals.  There have been some disasters over the months, but mostly it's the effort put in that makes the food taste great.  


I'm also extremely fortunate to have a family that sits down together at a dining room table to eat and talk.  The topics aren't always comfortable, but there's always proof in the pudding that a family that eats together grows stronger and healthier.  I'm constantly made aware of how rare this is and for me this is the greatest gift I could receive all year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment