Subscribe!

Frangepanni Films

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 - an explanation...

While doing #reverb10 prompts this December, and trying to figure out what I'm going to use this blog for I decided that starting 1/1/11 I'm going to get back to basics in terms of screenwriting and do what I love to do most.


I'm gonna listen to some flipping fantastic music (randomly chosen from iTunes) and whatever comes up is what I'll use as inspiration for a scene in a script.  Any scene, any character, any screenplay.  Maybe no one will even read this stuff, but that's fine.  It's like my 750 words of the day in screenplay format.  Each entry will be the length of a song and that's it, no more, no less.


Maybe it'll grow into something quite different but at this point I just need to write so this is what I've come up with.  


These scenes are from my head and seeing as I'm sharing them with the world feel free to steal a couple if you so wish.  Or steal the whole lot and make it into something amazing.  It's my current writing 'gift' to the world in the hopes it will keep me going when the writing gets tough and those voices in my head tell me I'm crap and should quit while I'm ahead.


And on that note....

No comments:

Post a Comment