Subscribe!

Frangepanni Films

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Ange, I'm so sorry...

Write an apology letter to yourself for not taking a chance you wish you would have taken in life, love, work, or...?


Dear Ange,


I'm so sorry. I know you're disappointed in me and feel I've let you down. And the truth is that I have. But I also believe that was part of the process to get you to where you are right now in this moment. And I know that you believe that is true.


We should have taken those chances that you had all those dreams about, but somehow life got in the way. I truly believe, however, that life got in the way because we let it. It wasn't our time. It may not have coincided with the timeline you had dreamt of, but it was the timeline that was and is still true to your soul.


I know one thing is for sure - we both agree that we wouldn't go back and change a thing even if we could. This is all we need to remember in order to forgive. I hope you can forgive me and know that I'll do better in the future not to let it happen again.


Stay true...

No comments:

Post a Comment