Subscribe!

Frangepanni Films

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 4 #trust30 - Where in the world?!!!


If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

(Author: Chris Guillebeau)

I'm lucky enough to have traveled most of the world from an early age. That's what being a TCK is all about. However, there are many places I haven't been that I would still like to visit. 

The one place I want to visit before I die is actually a place I've been before - my favorite place in the world, Bali.



I love the atmosphere, people, culture and mix of Hinduism and Buddhism found on this tiny island that you can travel the length of in one day. 

The main thing I want to do there is stand in the temple on the edge of the ocean and watch the sun set.



If I could do this before I die my life would be complete. I don't know if it will happen, or when (if it does), but I'm hopeful. If it doesn't, then at least I can say I've seen one of the most beautiful places on earth and that no matter where I go that experience will stay with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment